Our Consultants are experienced workshop creators and facilitators. We value participant engagement and wisdom-sharing, while bringing deep knowledge in stewardship. We integrate all forms of media, small and large group processes, and provide informative and interesting presentations. We often partner with other leaders- professional, lay, or clergy- to bring the richest breadth of material to the workshop.
Each setting and size of group will determine the agenda and plan for the workshop. We can provide a keynote, a single workshop, a short series of workshops, or full stewardship track. We can also provide a webinar on a single topic, or a series of webinars to meet your needs. Our consultants have done all of these with large and small groups with excellent results.
Workshops and Webinars are formulated to meet each groups needs. A sample of potential topics includes the following:
- Your Constituents as Donors
- Transactional Vs. Transformational Giving
- Communications Strategies for Stewardship
- Indicators of Healthy Stewardship
- Growing a Culture of Stewardship
- Forming, Charging, and Launching a High Impact Stewardship Team
- Stewardship Strategies: A Primer for Any Campaign
- Annual Drive Basics and Beyond
- Fundraisers in Your Organization: The proper place
- Major Givers and Gifts
- Endowment and Planned Giving Programs
- Capital Campaign Overview
- Envision Future Stewardship, and Head There
- Let’s Ask! A Practicum on Making Requests
- Current Trends and Updates to Stewardship
Workshop and Webinar Participants Will:
- Be inspired and energized about stewardship
- Feel more grounded in their own giving commitments
- Have new ideas about ways to improve stewardship
- Make connections to peers doing stewardship
- Be better able to communicate about, and recruit people for stewardship
- Connect stewardship to other parts of organizational function
- Be able to return and share the information with others
What we Offer:
Each gathering is unique, and each has a different needs and interests in stewardship. We work with your contact person to propose an agenda that fits specifically to your group, theme, and setting.
The workshop and webinar formats usually include audiovisual elements, handouts and worksheets, and Q&A. They may also include case studies or small group discussions. We are fully prepared to support mixed groups of lay leaders, staff, clergy, and implementers. In general, the time to prepare a stewardship workshop and webinars includes pre-meetings with the contact person, two to three times the length of the workshop(s) to prepare the content, and facilitating the workshop(s) itself. For learning specifically for leader groups, see our Leadership Intensives section.